Shopper Marketing is a topic that is creating a lot of buzz in marketing circles. Shopper Marketing is the latest extension of co-marketing, retail marketing and customer marketing. Ultimately, it is the management of the full path-to-purchase cycle.
Shopper marketing is a compelling, integrated approach to meeting consumer wants and needs and instilling a sense of confidence from the moment a brand first starts interacting with consumers.
Given its intricate balance between what motivates shoppers and how they shop, it involves many unique steps– leveraging IMI International’s expertise in this area can reduce your risk and add value to your potential and current shopper marketing initiatives.
From the living room to the center aisles and back again, getting shopper marketing right involves many aspects of the evaluation, measurement and optimization process that IMI International is renowned for. Examples of IMI’s knowledge base include:
- Generating demand and building brand equity in the planning process
- Delivering targeted & integrated campaigns to specific shopping segments,
- Learn how to use shopper ‘need states’ and occasion-based retail marketing
- Differentiating the retailer to focus consumers’ attention to drive traffic
- Aligning the brand, trade and consumer to increase likelihood of purchase
- Recruiting traffic to stores via targeted program activations
- Drive spontaneous sales while the consumer is in-store
- Avoid the gimmicks which have low proven effectiveness
- Deliver quality post- purchase which drives long term equity & word of mouth